Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Need Slide Conversion in Texas?



Time to Target Texas


After getting beat up In search for the last couple years by my competitors, I finally got smart and started making state-specific pages for my slide scanning services.

A few years back I was getting slides to digital conversion work from all over the country. Changes in search engines, especially changes related to mobile search have shaken up the search engine page results.

I noticed many of my competitors still doing well for search strings that include state names or city names.

Now need to make a specific page for each state that I target. I'll be targeting the most populated states first. Texas, California and New York Etc.

So tonight I created and published the first page that is State specific, targeting people needing 35mm slides to digital conversion services in Texas.

The page consists of testimonials that have come in over the years from my previous Texas customers. A few Texas  businesses who chose my service a listed on the page.









No comments:

Post a Comment